Serve with 1 cup veggies, your choice.
1 lime, divided
1 tbsp oil + more for brushing
4 (4 oz/113 g) skinless salmon fillets
8 corn tortillas
Toppings (optional): diced red onion, Poco Picante Salsa
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Slice lime in half. In Prep Bowl, using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from half of lime. Add seasoning and oil; whisk to combine. It will be a thick sauce.
- Line 1⁄4 Sheet Pan with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer. Brush the sauce over both sides of the salmon, making sure to flip gently (fish can be delicate!).
- Remove fish from Sheet Pan. Grill, with lid closed, 3 min per side, or until salmon is cooked through; be sure to flip carefully.
- Remove liner from pan and place cooked salmon on top of pan. Using a fork, flake salmon into bite-size pieces.
- To make salsa, dice avocado and mango. Place in 4-Cup Prep Bowl. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from remaining half lime. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide salmon and salsa between tortillas. Add toppings, if desired.