2 cups diced potatoes
1 1⁄2 cups diced carrots
2 cups broccoli
2 cups boiling water
1 tbsp Nourish Broth Mix
1 tbsp Vegetable Broth Mix
1 pkg Home-Style Chicken Stew Seasoning
2 cups milk, your choice
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄4 tsp salt
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 egg yolk
1 tsp water
- Place your chopped potatoes, carrots, and broccoli in the Multipurpose Steamer with 2 cups of boiling water, Nourish Broth Mix, and Veggie Broth Mix. Cover with lid and steam in microwave for 10 mins.
- Mix stew seasoning into 2 cups of milk, set aside.
- Add in 3 Onion and CCB Dip Mixes and Minced Garlic. Cover and cook for additional 2 mins.
- Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes, carrots, and broccoli until they are in very small pieces (should resemble lumpy mashed potatoes).
- Pour in seasoned milk, mix well. Microwave for an additional 2 min intervals, stirring every 2 mins. Continue to microwave until it becomes thick.
- Stir in shredded cheese; add pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine bagel mix and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and dip mix, until a dough forms.
- Work in shredded cheese.
- Form into biscuit shape and place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner that has been brushed with oil.
- Mix egg yolk with 1 tsp water, and brush on top of biscuits.
- Bake for 18–20 mins
This can also be made on the stovetop! Follow the same instructions; however, instead of microwaving, simply allow the mixture to simmer! I highly recommend steaming your veggies in your Multipurpose Steamer first to speed up the process!