This is a perfectly balanced meal.
1 cup uncooked quinoa or couscous
12 oz (340 g) strip loin steak, about 2 steaks
2 tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt
4 cups mixed greens
8 cups mixed veggies
Veggie Suggestions: sliced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, zucchini ribbons
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place quinoa in Multipurpose Steamer with 2 cups water. Cover; microwave on high, 12–15 min.
- Meanwhile, rub steaks with steak rub.
- Place on grill; close lid and grill until steaks are desired doneness, about 3–5 min per side for medium-rare. Remove from heat and let stand 5 min before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir prepared Smokin’ BBQ Sauce with yogurt. In separate bowl, combine quinoa with prepared Pesto Sauce.
- Arrange greens, quinoa, and mixed veggies in bowls; top with sliced steak and spoon BBQ Sauce on top.